Monday, July 13, 2020

Tech N9ne - N9na album


Have you ever felt like music has just slipped away from you? I know I have.  There's a few artists that I really enjoy and I have for a really long time.  I feel like Tech N9ne puts out so much music, so fast that every time I turn around he's got a new album or a new collab out.  I'd like to start using my remaining quarantine time to catch up on music. Today I'm listening to his "new to me" album N9na released on April 18, 2019.  That's how out of touch with music I am.  I don't have those 30 minute drives in the car on the way to and from work to listen to music anymore so I have no idea what has been going on in the music would.  I love Tech N9ne's music because it make me experience so many different emotions. Hype, somber, gritty, happy, funny, fast... everything!  
I remember back in the day when I used to run a website called SomethingPunk.com I was going around interviewing artists from tons of bands and I was lucky enough to meet Tech N9ne. I've met him a couple more times over the years at concert meet & greets and he has never changed. He's so full of love and happiness - especially for his fans.  I am so happy to see that he's always changing and evolving his musical talent. 



The first time I met Tech

This is the first time I met Tech N9ne at his first ever show in Dallas, TX. 
I was so star struck that I didn't even realize he was speaking to me directly. 
I was just stunned. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment