Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Wedding Invitations

Nathan and I picked out our wedding invitations together and I love them.  Looking at the picture online, the back showed to be just white lines all across. We thought that was a mistake and ordered them. Wrong. the invitations came with the white stripes.  Which, honestly, isn't that big of a deal, but to me it looks like a mistake. They should be solid black... 



So I thought about ways that I could "fix" this issue. Vellum and ribbon. Of course!! They could look similar to the programs I made. I used the same black cardstock from the programs as well. 

So I bought a fancy straight edge cutter, because I'm the queen of 'just eye-ing it" and I wanted these to look a little more professional than that, HAH!  
So I got vellum paper from Amazon, bought more 3/8" black satin ribbon from Joann Fabric, and some little RSVP cards for inserts. 
I also had to YouTube how to tie a bow that didn't look like crap and I'm happy with how that turned out! 

I am completely obsessed and in love with what I made.  

This was the final project:













No comments:

Post a Comment