Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Wedding Programs

I've been hard at work trying to make programs for our upcoming wedding in October. I managed to find a layout that I really love and create my own. 

Materials Used
  • 110# White Extra Heavy Card stock (Hobby Lobby - on sale right now for $7.99)
  • 80# Black Card stock (Hobby Lobby - on sale right now for $4.99)
  • Canon TS printer (already owned)
  • Mini black paper brads (Amazon $5.29)
  • 3/8" Black satin ribbon (Joann Fabrics $2.99) 
  • Ad Tech Permanent Crafter's Tape (JoAnn Fabrics $4.99 & $2.99 for refils) - This stuff is amazing! One of the best inventions!! 

I found all the fonts used for free from 1001Fonts.com
Font used for our names: Augustha demo
Font used for the J&N: Edwardian Script ITC
Font used for the page titles: Splendid ES
Font used for filler wording: Karbon Regular











No comments:

Post a Comment